VPP enrollment : 2018-2019 school year

Welcome! This page is for families who have already registered for and been admitted to VPP for the 2018-2019 school year and will lead you to the correct page to find the information and documentation needed to complete the enrollment process for your family. If you have not yet registered your child(ren), or if you have any questions prior to completing the enrollment process, please contact secretary@valleyparent.org.

Otherwise, please begin by clicking the correct button for your family below. The New or Alumni Family button refers to families who are new to the school or who have had a one or more year(s) break from VPP. The Returning Family, New Child button refers to families who co-op’ed during the 2017-2018 school year but have a new child attending for the 2018-2019 academic year. The Returning Family, Returning Child button refers to families who co-op’ed and whose child(ren) attended VPP during the 2017-2018 school year.

Start here!

Please click the appropriate button below to access the VPP enrollment page for your family:

Mark your calendars!

Paperwork will be collected and reviewed on Friday April 13th 12:30-2pm ---OR -- May 18th 12:30-2 pm at VPP. Children are welcome! You can also drop off or mail in your packets prior to that date. Incomplete packets will not be accepted—including packets that may only be missing one form or record—Registered families who do not submit complete paperwork packets by May 18th risk losing their registration spots.

Some of the forms may take longer to complete, particularly the adult immunization records (which will likely require a trip to your doctor’s office), so please plan accordingly. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in submitting the required information in a timely manner!


  1. Where can I find the link to the 2018 - 2019 Committee Preference Form?
    • Please click HERE to fill out this form. The link for this form can also be found in your enrollment packet.
  2. What do I do if I cannot find my immunizations records?
    • You will need to either have a titer (blood test) to show immunity for the necessary vaccinations, or you will need to redo these vaccinations. Please start this process early!
  3. Are there any exemptions for the required immunizations?
    • Only medical exemptions, with written documentation from your doctor or your child's doctor, will be accepted.  For adults only, a flu vaccination declaration form may be filled out, but this only applies to the flu vaccine.
  4. Can I turn in paperwork for additional working adults after the 5/18 deadline?
    • Yes.  Paperwork for an additional working adult will be accepted at anytime.  However, their documents will only be accepted as a complete packet, not piece by piece. Completed paperwork for at least one working adult per family is required by 5/18.
  5. I will be out of town on 5/18.  Can I bring my paperwork in after I return?
    • No. Paperwork is due by 5/18.  You may drop off or mail in your completed paperwork packet prior to this date or risk losing your spot. 

More Questions?

Please don't hesitate to contact the following individuals if you have any questions: