Here is the recipe for the yummy pumpkin pie cups the TThF kids made today!
Pumpkin Pie Cups
- 2 small packages of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 16oz can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2t. pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 2 cups of unsweetened whip cream
- Graham crackers
- Smash up a large graham cracker and place at the bottom of a cup
- Mix pudding and milk until just blended
- Stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and whip cream
- Scoop pumpkin mix on top of crust
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.