Make rainbows and fun anytime.
What You Need:
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of Dawn dish soap (you can use baby shampoo for tear free bubbles)
- 2 Tbs. of liquid glycerin (available in the pharmacy and the key to awesome bubbles!)
What You Do:
- Stir ingredients together slowly so they don’t get too sudsy.
- The bubble mixture can be stored in a recycled water bottle or bucket and used again and again. It gets stronger as it sits!
- For a new twist on bubble blowing try using a strawberry basket or paper towel tube as a wand!